Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jamaicans & stereotypes *shrugs*

Yes thats my wonderful flag,one of a kind none like it just like me! Anyways yes my name is kaycelene collins I was born @ st.joeseph hospital in kingston, jamaica. I was also raised, and went to school in jamaica, so yes i am one million % jamaican. I'm probably the most proudest jamican you'll ever meet. I'm the jamaicanest jamaican (if that makes sense). Saying all that i would just like to share that i am sick and tired of hearing all these stupid stereotypes about us jamaicans! CHUH! MIH JUS NUH UNDAHSTAND THEM.
FIRST: NOT ALL JAMAICANS SMOKE WEED
SECOND:WE DO NOT ALL SAY "MON" AFTER EVERY WORD
THIRD:WE DO NOT ALL HAVE DREDS
FOURTH: WE ARE NOT ALL LAZY
FIFTH:WE DO NOT SHOOT EVERYBODY/ARE CRIMINALS.
SIXTH: WE DO NOT ALL LIVE ON THE BEACH BY PALM TREES AND ETC.
The list goes on forever, so do me a favor an tink before yuh speak because some a unuh jus a chat peer foolishness *kisses teet* but otherwise have a nice night and to i all my jamaicans: NUFF LOVE!