Thursday, March 22, 2012

                  Nicki Minaj or Honey Cocaine?



I know when you look at this what automatically comes to your my is Nicki Minaj  is way better, Duh, but I bet you don't even know who Honey Cocaine is (If you don't know click on the link).
Onika Tanya Maraj, also know as Nicki Minaj is a great rapper/singer. She has release three mix tapes between 2007 and 2009. She signed with young money entertainments in 2009. She later released her own album called, Pink Friday. A month after it was released it was certified Platinum. In Nicki Minaj's songs she mainly talks about Superior power over men/women. I Like to listen to her old songs because I strongly believe they are better then her new ones.
Sochitta Sal, better know as Honey Cocaine is one of my favorite rappers alive, her name simply means that she likes/gets gold (Honey is a gold color) and she is dope (Dope is another name for Cocaine). Honey Cocaine was one of the first people to be signed to "Last Kings" (Tyga's new label). Many of you may know Honey Cocaine because of "Heisman". That's how I first heard of her. In her music Honey Cocaine basically talks about who she is also things both women and men can relate to. When I heard her mix tapes I was like ,"Dannnnnnnnnnng". Nu ff Said!
After you clicked on the links I bet your thinking to yourself Does Nicki Minaj have competition, Hm mm? Well ill answer that question for you, "Yes, yes she does. Look out Nicki Honey Cocaine is coming for you.