Monday, January 2, 2012

"Break a leg!" - Nicole

Hello all acting classmates! I first and foremost would like to say I love acting class. I feel like I have learned so much from taking acting. There are many award shows coming up like the Tony awards and the Oscars. I hope my favorite play, Wicked, wins an award at the Tony Awards.
I have never really watched the Oscars before, but this year I hope to tune in. Well back to acting, the class really interest me. I may take Acting 2 next year,but we'll see. I also really wanted to join the drama club, but I couldn't manage drama club and debate.This week in acting I am a star student, and i get to help Mrs.Gittings with things like stamping journals,and the most fun part is doing warm ups. But lately I have been having trouble controling warm ups. I always run out of ideas for activities to do.So if you have any new ideas post them! Also I am very excited for our schools production of "Aida". This production seems to be a really great show. I wish good luck to all people auditioning. I hope to get my ticket early so I could get great seats. I also am a big fan of Elton John so this show is absolutly perfect for me.If you want more information on the Oscars I have a link for you below to check out.I also have a great link for the Tony Awards so check that out too, and remember "Break a leg!"