Friday, January 6, 2012

Life isn't always a Jersey Shore



The thing I like bout jersey shore is that they get real! Like it's not always partying and drinking or even GTL (gym,tan, laundry). I mean most of the time it is but that's not the point, the point is that they go through the same things as you and I. In the season 5 premier, Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi ) had to deal with ex-hook ups and their friend causing drama. Now I don't know about you but I know some people that won't let the past stay is the past! It's quite irritating and snooki and I do not have the patience for it. But the person that I absolutely ADORED in the premier (besides Pauly D) was Vinny (Vinny Guadagnino). After being reunited with his family after a long time he broke down. It showed his sensitive side and how much his family means to him. It was so sad! I just wanted to give him a hug and say everything will be okay! Now time to talk about "The Situation" smh (Mike Sorrentino). I know for a FACT that we all have that one "friend" that loves to cause drama. It's like they're not comfortable with themselves if they don't start some stuff! Everyone in the house has to deal with Mike and his nonsense. I hope he leaves in the next episode but I know Vinny is leaving. But maybe he's just going to be gone for like a day or two because you can't really trust commercials. They make everything bigger than they really are (it works though!)
For those that didnt see the season 5 premire here you go :)