Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Happened

                                                                             AMP
                                                     What  Happened
Can there be love without trust?
no...
seriously...can there be love without trust?

This is the situation that I'm facing

As I look into the windows of your soul, your eyes
I wonder if anyone else has been with between my thighs
that's right... MY THIGHS

I say mine because without me there is no you
or so I thought when all your words there true
but now as I look into your eyes
all I can seem to find is lies

Oh you surprised??

Well When you tell a lie after lie
it starts to get pretty thick
and to be honest I'm to the point I don't give a s**t

so you sit like a boy who lost sheep
but if you would had told the truth when i asked
the hole you dug wouldn't be so deep
go ahead...weep

what happened to us living like my dream
the days when i looked into your eyes
and saw my queen, a wife that could be for, the women...
the women of my dream

Now I Sit

Thinking and praying to the man up above
to help me figure out this thing called love
understanding it is rare
learning from it...is a must
but my question of the day remains...
           can there be love without.........TRUST