Friday, January 6, 2012

Have Self-Confidence !



In class make sure you always have confidence ! Confidence shows many things, for instance when I first stepped into acting I had not a speck of confidence in me, but as I watched many of my senior classmates step up and volunteer I begin to realize if I was to just sit back all the time and watch instead of participating my confidence level will never grow. In life someone without confidence can result in not accepting themselves for who they truly are, having less motivation, and can and will lead to depression. When in acting class let all of your inner self out and let your classmates see how great you can improvise and how awesome you are. My experience after letting go of my fear and having confidence has been amazing. I now run up to center stage for every activity, I'm able to speak in front of my classmates, and to top it all off my life out of acting class is great. I have many friends, I'm always the first to smile about anything and I always express my uniqueness that I was born with. Everyone is a star so show your confidence and prove your spot. Besides Meloney and Snoopey has to eat. When your in class how do you feel you show your classmates you have self-confidence? Do you feel you show it out of class or just when you have to? Does acting class help you improve your confidence level, if so how? If you feel you have confidence all around, what makes you feel you do? Confidence is the key to success. Many actors well all actors should have confidence without it how do you expect them to survive on stage? Confidence is trust in your work. Confidence is not an impression you try to manufacture or project to someone who is in a position to hire you. It is simply trust within yourself. If actors lack confidence common questions will come along. For example, while casting thoughts like this will pop up " i know this person is judging me, what should I do ?" or " I wonder if this person likes me?" Never down yourself because in reality while your thinking those questions your director is noticing all of your lack of confidence in your work on stage.

www.carolinecarr.com/symptoms