Monday, February 27, 2012

Drake



Do you guys remember Drake when he was in Degrassi? I used to love that show. And that's when i started to notice Drake. I barely listen to Rap. But ever since he started getting more and more famous i started liking him and Rap more. All i usually listen to is Reggaeton which is my favorite. But Drake just puts me in the best mood ever. My favorite songs of Drake are Take Care, Promise, and I'm so proud of you. To me, his songs just relate to me, and i love those kinds of songs. I think they made a good choice in making him famous. Drake was born in Canada and is 26 years old. He's at a good start at his age. I'm so sure he's going to make it very far. He honestly can be a role model for many kids out there. Because honestly many kids would want to be a rapper just like him. I mean you do have to follow your dreams like Drake says " you only live once that's the motto." And he's right. Most people don't like Drake and i have no clue why, But he's just amazing at what he does. What do you honestly think about Drake? And who's your favorite rapper?