Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kerry(:



All my life i've been friends with a lot of people. But always lost them in the end. Everyone has a best friend right? Well, my best friend is my little sister. She is the most important person to me.We've had our fights but it never got really serious. I have another sister and a big brother but, i can't get along with them at all. My little sister, Kerry is 14 years old in 8th grade and attends Nova Middle School. She's a very active, loud, funny, and outgoing girl. She get's that from me(: She tell's me i'm her role model all the time, and it means the world to me. When she gets into problems, fights with friends, or needs help she know i'm the one she can come too. And same goes for me, i always go to her when i need a friend, i tell her EVERYTHING. We never keep anything from eachother, like i said we're BESTFRIENDS. "A sister is someone who is there and understands who you are. She will be there with you no matter what situation you have been through and going to hit in the future. A sister is your family, best friend, and your friend forever. She is the one you tell your deepest secret to." This qoute is a perfect way in saying how i feel about her. I don't know what ill do without my sister. Who's your bestfriend?