Wednesday, February 22, 2012

                       Madea 



I really like Madea's character because she doesn't take anything from anyone and she doesn't let anyone tell her what to do. Oh don't forget she's funny! Madea's character is portrayed to be out spoken. My favorite movie from Tyler Perry's collections are Madea Goes to Jail, Diary of A Mad Black Woman, and Madea's Big Happy Family. In Madea goes to jail I like the part when she meets her new cell partner DD. That part just cracks me up I can hit replay a million times and laugh and would not get tired of it.In Diary of A Black Woman one of my favorite parts is when Madea goes with Helen to get back "what is hers" from Charles's house (Ex Husband) when Helen goes up stairs and finds all of Charles new fiancee clothes replaced with hers Madea  tells her to rip them. Charles and his Fiancee then gets home and is Fiancee find Madea upstairs with her now ripped clothes. My favorite part in Madea's big happy family is the part when Madea is trying to talk to Sabrina at the fast food restaurant window. She asked Sabrina for several things but Sabrina kept insisting they didn't have what Madea wanting because Sabrina thought Madea was bugging her while she was talking to her baby's Daddy Byron. She finally told Madea that breakfast was done being served Madea was so upset she went into the restaurant and started acting a fool. I love Madea's character so much , she just cracks me up. I would Rate her character a perfect 10.