Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things They Put On The Social Network These Days...


Take a moment to look at this. I'm sure this have happened to you ALOT. Don't lie, you know it has.

Here's another to nibble your brain:
Don't you just hate when that happens? It makes you mad doesn't it? I bet it does.

One more:

A lot of these has popped up nowadays and is becoming quite popular on facebook, I see. They're the cute and funny little comic strips that has everyone instantly hitting 'like.' They're meant to think inside the minds of people and what makes them happy, mad, uneasy and sad. There are also the facebook pages that anyone can create on their own (my personal favorites: 




Hehe. You might not have realized it, but inbetween posting this pictures, I was laughing hysterically at the screen while my mom looked at me weirdly. Oh look:

The reason that I love these things is because it's like an app, it has everything that you could ever think off, knock on wood. How many pages have you liked on your facebook? The amount and the types usually describe the person you are. These are just some of the things that you can get your inspiration from and probably learn from mistakes. 
       Although facebook has a lot of quirks to edit, and although many people are starting to get fed up with facebook (but I don't understand why, facebook seems fine to me), these things can never get you upset. It has me pointing at the screen and going "that happened to me!" or "oh my gosh, right?!" and " I hate that!" So go and like some pages today and trust me, it will put you in a happy mood because you know that there's thousands of other people out there that's been through what you've been through or agrees with you. 
      I know many of you have been through the "Hates when Parents know your right, and punish you for proving them wrong" state, and this is just a way to bite back without actually getting a bite back from your parents. 
       Here's one of my ideas for a page: Using my phone when my mom grounds me from the computer and saying 'ah haaaaa!' when she's unaware of 21st century technology, a.k.a. internet on phone.' or 'getting angry, throwing a tantrum and silently cursing when your parents tell you to watch your siblings.' You could go ahead and make a page yourself  and you'll be surprised to see how many people feel the way you do. This is the internet and your free to say what you want, when you want and where you want.
Things I can relate to and maybe you do too:

theres a fine line between tan, and looking like you rolled in doritos






    -Jenora;)