Sunday, February 26, 2012

Too much Acting work!


"I thought Acting was fun!"
"I thought there wouldn't be any tests."
"I thought Acting was easy!"
"I thought... I thought..."

Well, as I always say thinking requires no facts! Anything that is new and different will challenge you. Challenge what you thought... challenge what you think. That was the purpose of this blogging assignment. I am so  surprised at how difficult everyone, well not everyone (but those brave enough to express their opinion) are finding the blog comments and blog entry assignment. We had a little pow wow (stand up) discussion about it during 7th hour last week and I am amazed! Everyone does not LOVE the assignment, in fact most think of it as a HUGE amount work. So after listening to their feedback, I am not eliminating my blog... However, I will make modifications to the assignment during 4th quarter. (Oh, you didn't know? YES, you will have to blog during 4th quarter too!!!)



My goal was to allow you to have a voice, but not just a voice in our class.. but within the world wide web! However, I don't want this to be the doom and gloom of the classes. So, I'm a big girl.  Post your thoughts on how I can improve this assignment and maybe make it fun... if not fun then at least a little more bearable! You can post anonymously or with your name (to receive credit for blog comments). I appreciate the feedback and I want to make it better. Remember I AM NOT getting rid of the blogging assignment! (Those comments will be deleted and anything else that is not said in a constructive... class appropriate manner!)


Ok SUNSHINES! Let me have it!!!