Thursday, February 2, 2012

Emmanuel Hudson, Funny Or Just Plain Ridiculous?


Quick, what is the first thing you think of when you hear the name, "Emmanuel Hudson"? Is it, "oh, I guess he's some guy" or "I think that's my cousin's friend" or "I don't know who you're talking about". But, for many the answer is clear! Because you see, Emmanuel Hudson is the creator of "EMMANUEL HUDSON (@_kosher) - QUESTIONS (the ..." . The well-known lyrics, "and she ratchet", is even repeated in schools much like ours to this very day! Emmanuel Hudson and his brother, Philip Hudson, have been making several videos. But not until, November 4, 2011, when we did a solo video on insecure girls and "dumb" guys. This video was followed by many other "Questions" videos. This video is a mix of rap and real-life situations. For many people, it's easy to relate to. Others, it may describe their relationship or you may just find it humorous to watch. Or for some, it could be that this video is ridiculous and that he's just trying to hard to be funny. Many people haven't watched this video, so I don't want to spoil anything. But, this is a video you must see! Now, his new video "Rachet Girl Anthem", is one of his most viewed video, with 4,025,454 views and counting. I think he will probably become someone that everyone will recognize and soon become something popular. I also think this video is hilarious to watch and I would show it to anyone who is willing to watch it. What do you think?