Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Shakespearean Sonnet



In Holy Light is Spotlight glistening,
With shiny armor to protect her soul.
Her buttons are often pushed with something,
In a crowd when her haters stare and scowl.

A race between surfing the internet,
Also capturing amazing photos.
When she sees a disturbing brunette pet
Talking to her true love, I hope she knows.

You captured my heart when I heard one's voice,
My ear bends when your kisses whisper in.
I decided to fall for you, my choice,
In despair I function on fustration.

My battery runs out ten percent left,
One notificication I get is, theft........


My heart lies within, even though we're foes.
My sorrows drift away, fate made us one.
Lets look at the stars and tickle my toes.
Your love is my personal drug, poison.

Your beauty is much deeper than your face,
you enriched my pride with the fruits of love.
To our family we are a disgrace,
Hopefully a kiss saves us, magic glove.

But who is keeping up with this distaste.
Avoiding madness with much of control.
I wipe the thought out my mouth with toothpaste.
But obviously there was a loophole.

In secrecy I see you looking best,
I watch this unravel on my footrest.


http://www.apple.com/iphone/
http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp;jsessionid=8DACD42717CF7E97EB0D74A6CE127FCE.shop76?prodId=dvc5890001prd&deviceSKUId=58900014&flow=AAL&planSKUId=&ptn=&tabId=dt_phones