Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet Sixteen


i remember when i was little i was scared to have a big party. When i was a little girl i was very shy and scared i would'nt have friends to invite to my party. But then the day came and i was 15, my mom asked if i wanted a quince or a sweet sixteen. I was thinking and thinking and decided Sweet Sixteen. My mom started to plan like crazy, the day, the theme, how many people, and where the place should be. Basically, my mom was more stressed then i was. When we were planning anything i didn't help at all because i didn't know what i wanted. But in the end i chose the theme Alice in Wonderland. From there my mom handled the rest and called a bunch of people to see who will be our decorator. She found Cary, she helped us with EVERYTHING. She told us her idea and i just loved it. Most girls get nervous that everything will end up a mess. But me, i was confident about everything. The day i went to pick out my dress was so stressful because my mom liked things that i didn't. You know how moms are, we need to get what they like. But finally we agreed on the dress and bought it. In my Sweet Sixteen i had a court, which is basically boys and girls dancing. My cousin's and really good friends were in it. And some of them couldn't dance which made me nervous. But, in the end my party was AMAZING and a very memorable day, everything turned out great! How was your quince or sweet sixteen party?