Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Vow

So, how about that movie "The Vow" I think it's going to be a great movie. The fact that the main characters have to go through all of this. Also how he has to make his wife love him and remember him all over him again. I think it is going to sell out very quickly when it premiers.
In a car accident Paige (McAdams) gets in a coma. When she wakes she cannot remember anything what so ever. Leo (Tatum) does everything he can through out the whole movie to win her back again. I think that is so cute because they are willing to go through all the circumstances. In the previews he walks inside of the room and he is nude and she gets startled. He forgets that she doesn't remember to him she is still the same girl that he fell in love for. I can't wait until this movie comes out. If someone loves each other like Leo does Paige I think thy should never give up. Movie to go watch!!!! :D