Saturday, February 18, 2012

To the left, To the left


When Jennifer Lopez was announced the prettiest woman on Earth last year, I was surprised. I really thought it would be someone else, not her. I thought that Beyonce Gissele Knowls should have been the announced the most beautiful woman on Earth. But now I understand why Jennifer Lopez got it.

Beyonce is truly a beautiful woman. She has natural beauty and doesn't even need to wear that much makeup. With just eyeliner, mascara, and some foundation she is too beautiful.

I know what you're saying "How is she a natural beauty with all that stuff on?" Well here's what I say to that. When she goes to a phot shoot she doesn't have to plaster her face with makeup like they frost cakes with icing. All she has to do is wear those 3 things and she becomes beautiful.

I may just be saying this because she's been my idol since I was little, but now that I've become sophisticated and mature I realize that she is way mor beautiful than people give her credit. Jay-Z is a very lucky man and I hope that they live long and happy together because he has a coal that turned into a beautiful, sparkling diamond.

I congradulate Jennifer Lopez for winning (even though it was last year).

(NH) :) COMMENT!!!!