Saturday, February 18, 2012

Demi vs. Selena

Selena Gomez: selenagomezweb.com/news/official-website/

Demi Lovato: demilovatoweb.com/

Selena Gomez "Wizards of Waverly Place"
Demi Lovato "Camp Rock 1&2"
This is a chance for you all to tell who you like better as an actress or singer. You can like one person as a singer and another for acting. See, for me I like Demi Lovato as a singer more than Selena. Demi sings with more feeling and you can relate to her songs. You know exactly what she's feeling in the song. Whereas Selena has an okay voice and it sometimes sounds like it was auto-tuned to sound like a completely different person.EXAMPLE: 2 of Selena's songs-Who Say's & Love You Like A Love Song. But then I do like Selena more than Demi as an actress. Selena has been in more movies than Demi and has acted longer too. I remeber when she was a child that played in the movie Spy Kids (the one when juni had to save his siter from that video game). But Selena has acted long her so shes gotten the time to get better at her imperfections in emotions and expressions. Anyways thats my opinion. Comment on my post to let everyone know how you feel about who's better.