Sunday, February 26, 2012

Facebook or Twitter?

With social networking sites there is many questions to ask. Even though you can name numerous amounts of daily questions about social networking sites, I think we can all ask the number one question. Which one is the best?!?! Recently its only two most popular networking sites, Facebook and Twitter. In the world of today we all are entitled to our own opinions on which is the best, but me on the other hand can vote for one I believe is the best. I for one think it has to be Twitter! I can probably have others to agree with me. If you honestly compare the two Twitter will beat Facebook by a long shot! For one, facebook is constantly changing. I mean, change is good sometimes but facebook changes are always confusing! Recently people of the teenage and middle-age world have been complaining about the new Timeline on Facebook. I have my very own facebook and I also have the timeline, but I don't think it's a problem. That's just my opinion though, others think different. I have 800 or more friends on Facebook and about 75% of them always say "how can I get rid of this stupid Timeline?" To add, Facebook constantly brings forth drama and stupidity among us teens unlike Twitter:) Now twitter on the other hand is easy to work and highly addicting! On twittter you can follow your friends and even famous people! When you go on Twitter you can find a variety of people who are similar to you! Even though half the teenage population can relate to this, this is just a opinion. So, now the real question is which is better? Facebook or Twitter? speaking of twitter follow me @lilmissrandom96 I'm team follow back! lol