Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jerseylicious, Who's your favorite?

We all know about the hit reality show Jerseylicious with Makeup, Hair and of course DRAMA! They are some amazing artists at the Glam fairy. I personally like Olivia, cause she says what’s on her mind. On the other hand she does start a lot of things with Tracy. Now a lot of you might prefer Tracy over Olivia. Check yourself if that's the case. Tracy is a conniving person and takes advantage of a lots of people. Now I'm not trying to backtalk any of them. Who do you think is the overall top dog of Gatsby?
These girls start way to much drama. I think there all  a little crazy in the head. They might do some great hair and makeup but they really need to think before they react to something. I think there brain got lost somewhere in all there fake hair. I mean come on who dyes there hair that much?Personally i don't think its that natural to be that fake. They have just about fake everything. I'm surprised if they have plastic surgery on their face. I love watching this show just because the way they act. I know i would never act the way they do. It may be a bad theme but i think its very entertaining! Now I'm not trying to trash talk the show, but its kind of stupid that they would make a show about talking crap and starting drama at a salon. Isn't it kind of like Tabatha's Makeover? Well that just my personal opinion. Whats yours? Do you think this show shouldn't be erred? Is it a stupid reality show, just trying to make some money?  

                                               


They come back on air this Sunday night! Tune in and see what new crazy tasks the girls are given. What new drama is brought between the girls. And what new boys are in their life.  All new Sunday February 19, 2010 8/7c .
 Check out all their style tips!