Friday, March 2, 2012

Bring 90's nick back!



Hey Arnold, All That,(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_That) Kenan and Kel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenan_%26_Kel)  are examples of many of the shows I used to watch growing up. I believe that 90's nick is probably Nickelodeon at it's best. My childhood consisted of these shows. For those of you who have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about here's an article to further explain what 90's nick is: http://www.squidoo.com/classicnickshows Now that time has gone by and things have changed, 90's nick is no longer around. The shows airing now are shows like Victorious and iCarly. Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against these shows but in my opinion, 90's nick is ten times better. It's just something about these shows that kept me so entertained. I would never stop laughing when All That or Kenan and Kel came on. Apparently 90's nick aires at midnight on Teennick but I like my sleep and don't want to stay up until then to see it. There's always the weekends though and when I have nothing better to do around that time, I'm watching 90's nick. It's nice to watch the shows I grew up watching. If you're like me and miss 90's nick then I highly suggest that you tune into teennick at midnight to catch up with the shows.  If you're not willing to stay up that late, you can always record it for a later time. Make it so that you can watch it too. Why nickelodeon would stop airing such amazing shows? I have no idea and honestly, I don't think it was a smart decision. Sure actors grow up and leave to pursue more mature shows but they still have cartoons that they could've kept making more episodes. Hey Arnold was my favorite cartoon from 90's nick. What was your favorite show?