Tuesday, March 27, 2012

 

Season 2 Finale!

      Last week was the Season 2 Finale of Pretty Little Liars, and I can honestly say that it was the best episode yet. Also known as "A" day, this episode was dedicated to the big reveal of "A". Since day one, every episode has had everyone on the edge of their seats wondering who "A" is. I have thought it was Lucas, Melissa, Jenna, Garrett and even Toby. Every episode I think it's someone else, which is probably what the producers want. As the episodes led up to "A" day I could tell they were getting closer and closer to finding "A". When they went to that creepy doll place, I knew something was definitely wrong. At the end of the episode at the Masquerade Ball, I was so scared for the girls. When Spencer left with Mona I felt like something was wrong there. When they got to the motel that they found out "A" was staying in, they discovered "A's" hideout. Unfortunately for Spencer, she didn't know that Mona was actually "A". (I had a feeling it was her, because she went to from being evil to super nice way too quickly. It was very suspect.) Thankfully Spencer got to call the girls and have them listen in to her and Mona's convo about who she really was where they were going. They then went to go find Spencer and save her. When the girls helped save Spencer, they knocked Mona off a cliff, but she survived. The police came and took her away to a mental hospital. It was weird, because while Mona was talking she was saying she is a part of the "A" team, meaning there is more than one "A". This didn't surprise me at all, because she was in way too many places at one time. It was impossible. The shocker of the whole show was when they went back home and found that Maya (Emily's love interest) was dead. This is absolutely shocking to me. I loved Maya's character and to see her killed off was heartbreaking and very surprising. Seeing Emily break down on screen was heart-wrenching. When "A" said one of the girls were leaving in a body bag I thought she meant one of the main girls, definitely not Maya. This whole episode was very entertaining. It definitely had my emotions on a roller coaster. Who do you the other members of Team "A" are? Do you think Maya is really dead? What do you think is going to be in the upcoming season? 

To get more info on Pretty Little Liars click here.