Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Temple run

<p>RUN..RUNN..RUNNNNNN!!!Temple run is a game that just hit android. Its very popular it was first on the iphone and then it transfered over recently. Thousands of kids and adults are playing this game its when you have to run away from monkeys. It sounds boring but its actually really fun. I sit on temple run all day on My cousins iphone playing and running up her battery. Its just one of those games thats addicting. It has sonething that just grabs your attention. I hope that it gets transfered to all phone wear everyone have the previelage to play the game. It has a high scorevthat you just have to try and beat. Everytime you play you try and top that score then you can run around saying you have the highest score. Temple run is juat going to be that game that just never gets old. I showed one of My family members how to play now they cant get enough of it. Its a game that will just brighten your day i love i love i love My TEMPLE RUN!!!!!Go check it out androids and iphones :)