Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Mother is On Facebook


 



                  This may be a regular thing for some people but not me i am sorry but i turned to Facebook to get away from my mother. It was a way to talk about her without getting slapped in retaliation.It was my way of coping with her drama. One day my mom had gotten me really mad and I decided to vent. i was just selling out and talking about her until a bright red light hit the screen. It was a friend request from my mom. I pretended not to see it and went on about my day until one day after school she brought it up. She said  "why you ain't add me back". The dreaded question hit the air like glass to a brick wall. I responded with " I didn't see it but ill do it". So with a grim look on my face I clicked the confirm button. I tell you that was the worst mistake of my life. Every status i posted she had to put her two-cents in. So much for an escape route. Luckily Theirs Twitter.