Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Summer

Most kids are trying to party it up all summer. Not me I have to find a job. I want yo work and make My own money Im not a dependable person and im getting in the phase wear I dont really want people to do anything for me. Summer your suppose to relax and let everything coast by you. Have fun and let go. I no for a fact theres going to be alot of beach parties,pool parties,regular parties. Some people go on vacation to see there fam bam. Some go just to go and others stay doen and juat have fun. Summer should not stress anybody because all you should do is relax. Thats the homework assignment for everybody this years summer RELAX. Dont let anyone get you mad smile and enjoy upur summer how you want,to enjoy it.. Summer is a students bestfriend. Summer is a teachers good friend. And summer is a parents nightmare. So whether you make plans or fo,what u want iys up to you just,have fun.