Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mrs.Gittings 4th per..:)

Mrs. Gittings acting class has to be My favorite class this year. Acting was never something I wanted to do and I am so glad that I was chosen to be in this acting class. Not only,is it a class its more like a family. We go through our ups and downs but we get through it push each other and look out for each other. Mrs.Gittings is a mother figure for me when I'm at school. She has something about her that you will either like or hate at the end of the day. In My acting class 4th period its like we go there and just let everything out. Everybody gets pushed to their limits but its out of love. When we get to class the dailg routine is W.O.D, Do Now, warm-ups and after warm up we get into the days assignment. If it was any other teacher then I wouldnt want to do it but its something about Mrs.Gittings that gets me. She is a funny, serious and loving person. I love everybody in my acting class because they made my experience worth it..(except for when they talk and cause us to go to book work).. I love acting & I love Mrs.Gittings!!! And I'm as serious as AIDS, Cancer and a heart attack all rolled into one body..(Mrs. Gittings voice)..love u 4th per..:)