Thursday, March 29, 2012

Titanic


I Honestly, love the movie Titanic, it's my favorite movie ever! I never get tired of it, i watched it like 4353258 times. I just think it's the cutest love story ever. I just thought it was absouletly horrible when the ship sank, and about 1514 people died. Because everything was going perfect until they hit the iceberg. Everything just turned out horrible and sad. I would'nt mind going to the theaters and watching it In 3D. I'm sure i would STILL cry. But, honestly i think that making all the movies in 3D is very annoying. And especially getting old movies and just putting them in 3D. Like some people actually get tired of old movies. But, the Titanic is very different, because people actually love the Titanic. And for those who haven't watched it can experience it in 3D. 3D movies are cool. But, some people get dizzy. I love the way it comes right in your face like if you were in the movie. I believe that they picked the perfect actors for this movie. You just feel like they are really going through all this. And they actually look like a couple. Especially Leonardo Di Caprio, he's my favorite! I wish i can meet him. They just did a really good job on this movie. I'm sure Titanic 3D will be a success. What do you think about Titanic 3D?