Monday, March 26, 2012

I've Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?

I'm sure everyone watched Pretty Little Liars finale last week holding on to the edge of your seat. For those of you who don't watch the show, go to your nearest library and check out the first season because you have no idea what you're missing out on. I personally like the show for the mystery, something about not knowing what could happen next that gives me an adrenaline rush. However, the never ending drama helps reel viewers in to the show. What I love about is that I can watch it with my mom and my sisters, just because it's about a group of teenagers it doesn't limit the audiences age.
There are four main characters Spencer, Aria, Hannah, and Emily, five including their late best friend Allison. The show is based on the murder mystery of their friend Allison who went missing and turned up dead. Allison was the one person who brought all these different personalities together and her death only brought them closer. Spencer, a strong minded young girl with her head on her shoulders, she knows what she wants and goes after it with a constant fire burning in her eyes. Hannah, in my opinion tried to take on Allisons personality after she passed. She always felt inferior to her and only wanted to live up to her expectations. Then there's Emily, she's so soft spoken and has so much love to give, she doesn't let peoples opinion of her determine who she is as a person.
My favorite character, Aria, I love how she doesn't limit her and she goes after whatever she wants in  life. I feel like she's the one that always has to try and keep things together either for her family, friends, and Ezra. Each one of them has their own problems but one mutual friendship has punished them all to a life of torture by an unknown character named A. For those of you who haven't seen the finale I won't spoil it for you but just keep in mind, the saying  "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" holds more weight than you think.
How do you guys feel about the finale? What are your predictions for the summer premiere?