Friday, March 23, 2012

Bring back the Classics!



I remember when I was a little kid every Saturday with cereal I'd watch cartoons like Dexters Laboratory and Dragon Ball Z. I would spend the whole morning just watching cartoons until my mom took over the t.v. Those were my happy memories from when I was like 5. but now nobody wants to come outside and play basketball or everyone asleep i would love to sit down with my bowl of cereal and watch cartoons again but they don't show any good cartoons anymore.Now they show some weird shows like Adventure Time. i miss Scooby Doo and Pokemon. In Elementary school we all obsessed with Pokemon or Yugioh but they dont show them anymore. Doesn't anyone miss just chilling and watching Dexters Laboratory? Now that I'm older I don't have time to watch these shows or they have became too childish. But it's those times when you're really bored that you wish they would atleast bring back the good shows so ther's something good to watch to waste your time. I remember my favorite show was scooby Doo. I wouldnt miss an episode any morning. Sometimes I'd steal my moms phone and actually set an alarm so i could wake up and make sure i watched the new episodes. after that i'd go to the playgroundand play some sports then come back home around 5 to eat dinner and watch the flintstones. That was life when i was 7. But anyways, who else misses the old shows like dexters laboratory, Dragon Ball Z, or the Flintstones? Personally i think they should bring them back so years later I can sit down with my kid and watch the shows I use to watch with them. Comment wheter you agree or not they should bring back the classics. Also include your favorite classic cartoon(s).