Friday, March 2, 2012

WORTH FIGHTING FOR ??

who to fight? when to fight? where to fight? these are usually the things that into mind when you are a aggresive person. but in growing uhp the questions that should replace these should be, "why fight ?", and what to fight for?" now that ive been on this earth living and learning for 18 years i'd think that im mature and i got all the answers. But sadly i couldnt b further from any of that. "if you dont stand for something you'll fall for anything" ive used this qoute as a crutch in life. As a excuse to hit things and people,thinking im standing for something. When in reality i havent been standing ive been fighting.

 I've yet to learn what to fight for and what not to fight for ,whats really worth my time and truble. im so quick to put my hands into action that i hit first and ask questions when the deed is done. Buht what  ive recently learned is that fighting doesnt always have to be a physical thing. And that i should take my fighting to the next level "beat'em with my words" as my mom would probaly say.