Tuesday, March 13, 2012

#KonyMania

I swear like we always have to have some type of crisis. Since we killed osama we can't just live in peace we must find someone else doing something evil in the world. I know we should stop them and all but shouldnt America have at least one day off from being in other countries buisness? This new crisis is some Kony guy. And whats really ticking me off is that all the people talking about-"kony must be stopped!" "We'll get you Kony!" "You burn in h-e-double hockey sticks for this!"- are the same people who can't even point out Uganda on a map. Smh Jerry Lavigne Jr. feels the exact same way as I do bout the whole Kony situation.
My Dawg Jerry:
*warning includes vulgar language*
I wonder who America is going to attack next year (if the world doesnt explode by then)
P.S Jerry makes a point saying how Kony has being doing this for 20 something years and why is the U.S focusing on it now?
What do you all think bout the whole Kony situation? Should the U.S even care or should we send 10 million troops into uganda to find the guy and waste tax payers money?