Friday, March 2, 2012

post=comment ..GLASS HEARTS

"broken. shattered. fragmented. into a thousand plus peices unable to be broken anymore. Broken glass and, broken mirrors they ressemble my broken heart. And when it all seems gone and uanable to be pieced back together. A decent fragment is found. It's fragile, and weak. More than likely it will be easily broken, only a vunerable shard is left. Hope is found love was lost but love will be seeked, and found again. But whoever recieves this insignificant piece of me that is left please handle with care. because a glass heart is easily broken and i couldnt stand to be broken again"-mic

i wrote this poem based off my current personal issues in my love life. I would analyze it and break it down. But i assume that anyone who's ever been in a failed serious relationship would be able to decode my message and understand the meaning. If not i would be more than glad to break it down.