Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4th quarter assignment

Garbage Bag Costume Design


1.) Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be trying to figure out a cool design to model, I know there is a lot of creative kids in my class, so i knew i had some competition.
2.) After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was getting the model ready on time and making sure everything was in place and looked good. The most stressful part was losing everything because there were so many supplies flying around and my team lost almost everything we had.
3.) The most important thing I learned from this activity is that communication is key. Its important to talk to other team members so the job can get done faster and better. I really think it helped my communication skills even though it was hard to decide on something all the team members wanted.
4.) The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is how well something gets done when everyone works together. Even though my group got 3rd place, I was proud that we got everything done and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was also surprising how the other groups designs were better than i expected.
5.) The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is how creative I can be when I really put my mind to something. This activity really got me thinking about how I can make my model the best out of all of them and I learned that when I'm competing with other people, I give everything I've got into my work.
6.) The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the sloppy-ness of the model, garbage bags are not that cute. My models garbage dress came out to be too short and too tight and of course I was a little upset when my team didn't win.