Sunday, April 29, 2012

Marlynn doriah

Marlynn Doriah Pd. 6 Costume design project 1. Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be drawing an outfit on paper that I know was going to be made of garbage bags and toilet paper then bringing it to “life” on a person. Also for people who are artistically challenged like me I had no idea where to start or what to draw. 2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was to make a costume on a real person and getting the measurements right. Like that took a lot of effort and my group had to start over because we cut a whole too big which couldn’t fit our model. 3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is to be a lot more open minded and creative after seeing other people’s designs I reevaluated my own and thought that if I had looked at it from a creative point I would have drawn something better. 4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is how hard it is to actually come up with a right costume under easy guidelines and it was still hard. And getting a model to fit the costume you envisioned in your head. 5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is that even though the costume wasn’t good it wasn’t as bad as I though it was going to be and was very funny looking at the outcome. 6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is nothing because before hand I knew all my group members couldn’t draw and neither could I so we all tried are best to make it work and we did.