Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trashy Costume Design

When we started the most recent costume design project using only supplies that were given to us that included hangers, toilet paper, black and white garbage bags, tape and balloons. Before I attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish was to actually build the costume on Laura. Which surprisingly wasn't that complicated at all. Actually, the hardest part about this task was making sure Laura could walk and not having it too tight so it wouldn't hurt Laura when we had to disrobe Laura of the costume that we made. The most important thing I learned during this activity is that the amount of effort and how well the team applies teamwork affects outcome. I am most satisfied with the way the overall outfit looked and everything. The aspect I am least satisfied with is that I didn't get to help my group as much as I would've liked to since I had Enrichment.