Sunday, April 29, 2012

Costume Design

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be actually turning the drawing into a constume.
After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was getting the costume on the model in just thirty minutes.
The most important thing I learned from this activity is that time is important and to use it wisely.
The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that with just simple supplies like garbage bags and balloons, you can make a really cool looking costume.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the actual outcome of the costume and the fun I got to have.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the lack of creativity.