Monday, April 30, 2012

costume design, Deziree

1.) Before attempting the costume design activity, i thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be making the costumes out of tissue paper, garbage bags, and construction paper. Also before starting i thought getting the correct measurements and not  having enough of the items would also be one of the hardest parts while doing this activity. 2.)After completing the costume designing activity, i now think the most difficult part to accomplish was getting the correct measurments and to keep all the items on the model and not have them fall off. When we went to work on another part of the model, the garbage bags were slipery and would fall off or become loose, during this projet we had to use lots of tape to keep everything form falling off. 3. )The most important thing i learned form this activity is to designate what parts everyone will work on. In the begining my team did not know where to begin, until someone had everyone work on different pieces on the model and in the end put them together. I also learned that team work will get you far, instead of fighting and trying to boss everyone around. 4.) The most interesting thing i learned form this activity, was that many things can be used for clothing. I also learned you can make outfits out of things lying around your house. 5.) The aspect of my work that i am most satisfied with is that my team used my design to put on the model. Another aspect of my work  i am most satisfied with is, that my team and i did our best and came out with a great turn out in the end. 6.) The aspect of my work that i am least satisfied with is that , most of the materials on the moel were falling off and my team did not win. Another aspect that i am unsatisfied with is that we could have done so much better with more time to work on the costume for the model.