Monday, April 30, 2012

Duet Scene

  Costume Designs

1. Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part would be putting together our Ideas and plans for our dress because we each had our own unique style and we wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. For,example Jessica and Arnitria had a similar dress design and they were both beautiful in their own ways, Arnitria's design was more of a party type style and Jessica's was more Conservative style so it was very hard to choose.
2. After completing the designs I think the hard part was to choose who had the best design out of all the groups. Picking the perfect design was the hardest part because many of the costumes were different and they each had unique styles. For instants, many of the students had a hard time figuring out who's dress was the best out of Valeria's group dress and my group dress because they were both great but they were totally different in style.
3.The most important thing I learned after completing this assignment was team work. After all of our bickering while making this dress we finally pulled it off and came in 2nd place. I must admit I couldn't have do this without Arnitra, Jessica, Shilah, And Ravens help, we make the perfect team.
4 The most Interesting thing I learned from this activity was that I can use many other supplies other than clothing materials to make costumes. My group designed our dress by using garbage bag for the body of the dress, then we used hangers to hold up the dress to make a puff, we also used balloons and construction pare to make earrings.
5. The aspect of my work that I am most satisfied with is how great we made the dress look, because  at the beginning when we were assigned this activity I thought it would be impossible to pull of this activity of but when we were done I was proud and pleased.
 6. There is nothing that I am unsatisfied with on this activity because I strongly believe my Team and I did a phenomenal job and I wouldn't change nothing at all.