Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflection post: Garbage costume design

  1. Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be the costume it self, but I thought wrong. It was actually really easy but yet fun to accomplish.
  2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was the design on paper that we did in class. I couldn't even think what in the world to come up with to do but then I did something simple but yet not to simple.
  3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is to work with other people in my group and to do different activities. It was a really fun experience to do with others.
  4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that sometimes when you work together things come out looking better then working on your own. It would of taken me forever to do the costume on my own. I don't even think I would of finished it in thirty minutes by myself.
  5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is that it was something chill and calm to work on. Also, the fact that we had to be creative with all of our work.
  6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is that I think we should of worked on it a little longer. Other than that I think it was just fine the way everything went.