Sunday, April 29, 2012

Garbage Bag Project

This activity was a very entertainig for me.  I really enjoyed it.  Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be making the dress look similar to the design in the picture.  We picked my design for it was far less complicated to create.  We used Samari as our model.  After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was trying to stick to the design and still making the dress look decent.  Some parts of the dress looked exactly like the picture, however, some parts looked nothing like it.  The most important thing I learned from this activity is that anything is possible as long as one puts his/her mmind to it.  I didn't think that we could actually create a costume using garbage bags, ballons, tape, contruction paper, toilet paper, and a wire hanger.  It actually easier than i had imagined.  The most surprising thing I learned from this activity is that creativity is the key to success.  I was so worried on the difficulty of the taskm while Noel and Sameika's group created a fabulous dress that won first place.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is th fact that I can create a dress so lvely using what seems like useless house objects.  We were blessed with creativity on this activity.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is that we did not win.  I felt like we could have done better.