Monday, April 30, 2012

DUET SCENE
Ari Daring


1.Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be...
--> would be me having to remember my lines. because its hard for me to remember things and having to have things down pact before a deadline is stressful. and also having your grade split with your partner because if they messed up, you messed up.


2.After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was...
--> would be to actually execute it and remembering your lines perfect with good acting. Also trying to stay in character and not change up the words while performing. and sticking to the play.


3.The most important thing I learned from this activity is...
--> learning way to remember lines. using different ways and schemes to remember them easier.


4.The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is...
--> is trying to stay in character. and to entertain people. you got to have be in character and really show expressions for a good show.


5.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is...
--> would be the way i played my character. because he was a commercial host and it was easy for me to use that character cause i have seen many commercials and advertising commercials.


6.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is...
--> would be remembering my lines and say them on point word for word. and also my outfit and having to come in all black.