Sunday, April 29, 2012

Duet Scene Activity: Arnitria McFadden p.6

Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be performing with crazy ole Jason. In every other scene he does he tends to mess his partner up with his awesome personality but I managed to work with it. After completing our duet scene, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was remembering my lines for my second duet scene. Only because our class took so long to finally perform the last one but my first scene was the boom. The most important thing I learned from this activity is Having a comedy act is terrific but In order to complete the act successfully you have to let the audience laugh before you laugh an always stay on character. The most interesting thing I learned from this activity is that working with my partner Jason is a challenge just to keep from laughing during rehearsals and during performance. I say it's a challenge because he's so hilarious and the act we Choosed matched our styles and personalities perfectly. The aspect of my work on this activity that I most satisfied with is performing well in my first act with out messing up or even skipping a line. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is in my second act I really did horrible, I knew my lines but I had soapy destructions to the point I wasn't able to think straight but even through the mess ups and mistakes my partner and I had a great time and thats all that matters because at the end we learned from our mistakes.