Monday, April 30, 2012

April blog-Costume Design


  1. Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be the actual making of the dress. The drawing of the outfit made it look harder than it really was so I thought it would take us more than that one class period.
  2. After completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was getting the group situated and figure out what everyones going to do. At first it was all chaos but once we settled down and gave everyone a job we got down to buisness.
  3. The most important thing I learned from this activity was how to work together to make a dress. I didnt really know where to start and neither did everybody else.
  4. The most surprising thing I learned from this experience is that I did alot of working doing the dress. Im not into fashion I love cars so its cool to learn that I wasnt bored doing that.
  5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the actually dress. I actually think it came out nice, except for a few things that we could of added or taken out would of made it better but I think it came put pretty good.
  6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is that we couldnt added more stuff and analyze the dress more. Because of the time constraint and starting off slow our group couldnt really couldnt make our dress better and look at it at a whole, instead we had to kind of rush at the end to finish.