Monday, April 30, 2012

April Reflection Blog

Before attempting this activity, the duet scene, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be simply to stand in front of the class with all eyes on me. For me this was difficult, just based on the fact that in my mind I already pictured how they would react to my performance. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was keeping my heartbeat from racing to the point I wouldn't be able to put my all into the performance. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is to believe in myself even when no one else does. Also in a duet scene is to make sure your strengths can help your partners weaknesses and vise versa. The aspect of my work on this activity that i am most satisfied with is my composure through the whole scene, because all things could have went wrong. For instance me having a panic attack and not wanting to go through with it. The aspect of my work on this activity that am least satisfied with is I depended on my partner to learn the lines and it just so happened that it didn't go as expected. Yes, I knew my lines but we were a team and if one of looked bad then both of us look bad. It is what it is, but overall it was a good learning experience.