Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trash Bag Trend


Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be actually making the costume on the model. It was pretty difficult at first but then when my ground got the hang of it , it turned out pretty well.
After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was competing with the other groups. Some of the other groups looked really good! I was pretty jealous of some of the outfits. I wish i had thought out my groups better.
The most important thing I learned from this activity is working together and knowing to communicate. My group was communicating in the beginning but toward the end we were losing cooperation. I think it worked out pretty decent.
The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is the style that my group had. We went with a modern look. I was fascinated with the creativity my group had.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the design. My fellow member that designed it was going with a look that most girls wear out to parties.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is with the lack of color. We should have gone with different colors and the way we out it together. Taping was pretty difficult too!