Monday, April 30, 2012

Duet Scenes.

Duet Scenes... Austin Katz Period 4

1. Before attempting this activity, i thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be.. remembering my lines first off and than to also act out what my part was suppose and was to be as a father. I could never be serious when a scene is funny and sometimes will stay out of charcter which wont get me the best grade of my ability.

2. After completing it, i think the most difficult part was... Remember my lines and acting out my part as i said in question 1. It is tough for me being very stage freight in the middle of the classroom, i get kind of shy. It was tough remembering my lines because when i know my grade is riding on an A i know i cant mess up and sometimes that gets in the way.

3. The most important thing i learned from this activity is... not to be shy and to project my voice in certain situations that i have to act out like i said before being a father who's mad at his own daughter and scenes like that.

4. The most surprising or interesting thing i learned from this activity is... that now i like to work by myself so i can not rely on others to remember their lines and act wrong and do the wrong movements at the wrong time to mess up my mind and make me say something before or even after it should have been said. not saying my partner was bad just telling how i felt about the situation.

5. The aspect of my work on this activity that i am most satisfied with is... i went out of my shyness zone to project my voice in acting class which does usually not happen with me. I learned that its not to bad to be in the front of a classroom, but a stage, that a little different depending on what is it im actually acting out on it.

6. The aspect of my work on the activity that i am least satisfied with is... forgetting some of my lines due to what i mentioned in question 3.  Also, sometimes i feel like a am being rushed although most times i am not i sort of rush to get off of the stage and back to watch someone else before time runs out. That is a bad quality for being in acting class and i hope to change that before the year is over.