Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Garbage Costumes

     Before attempting the creation of the outfit, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to transfer Colonda's design onto a person. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was making sure the pieces didn't fall off the model.
     The most important thing I learned from this activity is that designing an outfit and bringing it to life are two very hard things especially if there are certain items you must use. Those fashion designers really have their work cut out for them. The most surprising thing I learned from this activity is how fast everyone worked to make their models perfect when there was five minutes left.
     The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is blowing up the balloons for the clown nose because nobody else could do it. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the balloons on the shoes because my nail popped one so I had to pop the other.