Monday, April 30, 2012

April Reflection Post


Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be......  there really wasn't a difficult part to be honest. I've gotten rid of my fears over the the past couple of months. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was singing in front of the class room. The reason why it was difficult was because I wasn't confident in my voice, but now I am. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is how working together can be a beautiful thing. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is that everybody in my group is dedicated on doing great things within the performance and getting an A. We both agreed on the two aspects we wouldn't lower our standards without meeting the goals we set. The aspect of my work on this activity I am least satisfied with was believing in myself to sing without having any flaws with how I sounded.