Wednesday, April 25, 2012

acting quesions

Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be, memorising my lines and working with people I would not wont to. After completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was, perform in front of the class. The most important thing I learned from  this activity is, to pick a partner that is always there and make sure they know there lines. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is, that I really do like acting out in front of big crowds but I have to learn to come out of my shell. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is, that I spoke up and I brought props. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is, that I for got to weir my all black.