Monday, April 30, 2012

Improve

1. Before attempting this activity, i thought the most diffcult part to accomplish would be...
- Remembering the lines to me beacuse I know how hard it is to remembers lines form when I was doing the WIZ, studying day in and day out.

2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was...
-The line remembering that was hard and i still messed up my partner did good but i still messed up.

3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is...
- To come up with things on the spot and often using your imaganation, and to come up with things on the spot have to how really good Ideas also.

4. The most suprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is...
- I was suprise to see how some people step out of their box and out of their shell to give amazing performaces, trying their best to get the job done. they were really funny and intrusting to see and grow to love.

5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is..
- Im unique and very out their as mrs. gettings knows already about me as i am alway acting in her class!

6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is..
My LINES they just will not stay, they are not all that!, Its really BAD! But if i work at it, I know I'll will do better!