Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflection Blog

Jarie Rawls P.6 costume design. 1)Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be actucally making the costume come to life. Seeing what we had to deal with like toliet papper, ballons, and etc seemed impossible for anything to happen. 2)After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was making the model feel comfortable. At times we would tape her so tight she could not even move. The hanger would be to tight on her arm or an object would be poking her, so I think that was differcult. 3)The most important thing I learned from this activity is it is possible bringing a costume to life, and team work. I was really freaking out thinking we could not pull it off but we did. Then teamwork becomes a big role so I really did learn how to listen to everyones input. 4) The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is many people in the class have different taste and designing methods. Some worked from top to bottom like us and some just put everything together at once. The designs were very different, some were wedding types others were funky and retro, none were the same. 5) The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is my team finished, everything was on our model, and it looked very cute. I'm very satisfied with the arm brace I made for my model. I'm satisified with the leadership I took at some points but we all had a role in the custome design. 6)The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is honestly nothing. I enjoyed the whole activity, it was enojoyable, and I learned a lot.